Wednesday, November 18, 2009

connectedness

~yes I do realize the irony of this post~

Is it all too much, facebook, twitter, TweetDeck, blogging,
cell phones, and 3-5 email accounts (one for junk, one for
personal, one for work and ones I've forgotten about)

I don't know if this connectedness is REAL connectedness or
just a modicum and or reason to truly stay dis connected from
ourselves, each other and God.

Maybe it is an excuse to say that we are TRYING even though
these forms of "communication" are in actuality the least
intimate of them all.

However, I choose to use this as a place to record my thoughts
although I do express them to friends and family as well.

Today I am grateful for acupuncture and a loving husband
who made the acupuncture happen, stress because it lets
me know whats going on in my body, aches that let me know
I'm alive, the ability to write, the ability to read wonderful
books and a strengthening faith.

No comments: