Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Birth day

So I feel as if I should write some introspective
thoughts on the last year this being my birth day and all

I in actuality have no introspective thoughts for
the last year.

I am continuing to grow more and more grateful
as I explore gratefulness in my life

Today I am grateful for being alive, when I was
born I was 3lbs 2oz and my first bed was a drawer
in a dresser, after I got out of the hospital.

I am grateful for the 31 years that I've lived,
not all of the moments have been good, but
I wouldn't change a thing about my last 31 years.

I have been questioned are you starting to feel old?
Most days the answer is an unequivocal no, however
on the rare days when I wake with a knot in a shoulder,
or have trouble standing back up after stooping down a
yes would suffice.

I am grateful today for birthday wishes, kind words,
people singing me happy birthday, beautiful weather,
my husband who cooked me a wonderful dinner and
great friends!

No comments: