Thursday, January 11, 2007

Being unmarried

So I was talking to a friend last night, about the ongoing spiritual awakening I'm enjoying right now. I was talking to her about being single and how I wonder if I'm ever going to like someone again in that way and at the same time they feel similar for me. I was telling her how I just can't see it happening, I can't see myself getting really into someone and them liking me as well. I then had the thought, well of course I can't see it, I am a human being and while I can't imagine it happening-God will take care of it. He can see it and it is going to have to come from him if it is going to be anything worth devoting my energy and time to.
That actually give me a degree of comfort, knowing that I don't have to see how it could happen, or how it might happen-God does and thats enought for me.

No comments: