Friday, November 05, 2010

Update

So it has been 2 plus months since I've written anything.  Trying to update is like
trying to remember what I wore yesterday.  I know I have done things but I can't
for the life of me remember what things I have done.

I continue to struggle at my job, but I am not the only one.
The administration does not understand what I do nor
do they care about what I do.  However, I am convinced
that they are actively trying to make it more difficult, draining
and less supportive than it is already.

So I already do a difficult job and it feels as if it gets more
difficult the longer I am there.  I struggle to remain empathic
and be the better person in regards to the administration, but
sometimes my empathy cup is empty.

I am trying to learn more each day and I am grateful for
some of my experiences  I hope that I can learn more
as I grow professionally and personally

No comments: